RENM performance have released details of their Lamborghini Aventador LP700-4 Limited Edition Corsa (LE-C) program. Currently in development, the tuning program includes the following highlights and features:
• Road/race specification inconel/titanium exhaust system, re-designed air intake, ECU recalibration resulting in a 7-10% increase in engine output;
• Light-weight carbon fiber body sections, revised aerodynamics with adjustable rear wing;
• Suspension and chassis improvements, lower ride height, r-specification tires;
• Exclusive LE-C light weight center-lock forged wheels;
• Modified brakes with air flow inlets, rear engine cooling chambers;
• Re-designed interior with alcantara/carbon fiber sections, steering wheel, race seats and seat belts.
The LE-C program further develops the ‘corsa’ (race track) capabilities of the LP700-4 while maintaining drivability for street use. A rendering of the LP700-4 LE-C demonstrates how the design lines have been retained while creating a distinctive and aggressive appearance.